Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If offered, Izzo will accept..

Featured Replies

The guy had the worst win percentage since 1927! He made out with milliones! It's hard to feel to terribly sorry for him!

  • Replies 74
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

Billy Gillispie burned his own bridge.

 

Thanks for your opinion, over and over again.

 

Thanks for your opinion, over and over again.

 

It was stated by the AD and President of the University. What else do you need?

 

There is a certain way to treat people and Gillispie doesn't know how to do that. You can't come to UK and treat people like they're animals. That's just not how it works.

 

What is this talk of something happening in the locker room after ND game, something troubling? I know this is off topic but don't really want to start another thread. :idunno:

 

There is alot of talk about this. I'm interesting in finding out, as well.

 

There is alot of talk about this. I'm interesting in finding out, as well.

 

John Clay referenced it in his chat tonight but no specifics that I saw. Was curious.

 

John Clay referenced it in his chat tonight but no specifics that I saw. Was curious.

 

I have heard something similar from 3 people, but not sure what it is.

 

I have heard something similar from 3 people, but not sure what it is.

 

I'm in the dark on everything I guess. I have no idea of anything specific that Billy G. did during his time here, you hear of "stuff" but I haven't ever gotten any specifics. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Believe it or not its well known Izzo doesn't always feel "appreciated" at MSU.

Believe it or not its well known Izzo doesn't always feel "appreciated" at MSU.

 

Yeah, they were talking about this last night during the broadcast. Sounds like he may be more available than you guys think. Guess the Wildcat fans will don their UofL red Sunday so Izzo doesn't keep winning and his price keeps going up. :D

But Kentucky fans won't like his style of basketball. I get so sick of hearing that. Play solid basketball and win ball games.

But Kentucky fans won't like his style of basketball. I get so sick of hearing that. Play solid basketball and win ball games.

 

I hate to say it (well, not really :D ), but it's getting to the point where Kentucky fans might just have to bite their collective tongues and like it.

 

If they don't, we're going to keep on going through this at 2-3 year intervals. Not that I would mind the soap opera ... :lol:

I hate to say it (well, not really :D ), but it's getting to the point where Kentucky fans might just have to bite their collective tongues and like it.

 

If they don't, we're going to keep on going through this at 2-3 year intervals. Not that I would mind the soap opera ... :lol:

 

I agree. It has been hard listening to this for the past few years.

But Kentucky fans won't like his style of basketball. I get so sick of hearing that. Play solid basketball and win ball games.

 

If he wins games and goes to the Final 4 UK fans will love his style of basketball.

May not like the style, but would LOVE the results, anyway.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.