Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If offered, Izzo will accept..

Featured Replies

Just for the record, BCG deserved 1 more year.

 

Should it had been just about W's and L's I would agree but that imo is obviously not the reason. When you work for someone, you are the employee and if there are certain requirements that are expected of you then you do them, like it or not. That is a thing called life.

 

I believe that the case with Gillispie can be summed up as "It's not all about the X's and O's, it's about the Jimmy's and Joe's". Gillispies's people skills whether it be with hs players, the U.K. administration, press or public in general were not just bad, they were non existent.

  • Replies 74
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is so freakin' funny!!!!

My only response to that is that it doesn't deserve a response.:rolleyes:

I like everything about Izzo....I thought he should have been considered last time......I heard an interesting tidbit about Izzo on ESPN radio last week before all this started.....As head coach, Izzo has never recruited a class to MSU that has not played in a Final Four!!!

 

If your arent sold on him, go to http://msuspartans.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/mtt/izzo_tom00.html and read his bio

At least UK had the guts to do(fire a bad hire) what UL won't and that is fire Kragthrope.

 

:thumb:

If you want to restore honor and integrity to the UK program, turn it back in to what it used to be. Tom Izzo is in my opinion the only option and UK should throw everything they can to get him.

I think Izzo is not thinking about anything but his next game. It would be silly to think other wise.

Let's get back onto the Izzo subject, guys.

 

I have a good feeling that if offered Izzo would accept. Will he be offered? I don't know.

 

What happen to Billy D? I thought you said 98% he would come? Just asking not being rude.

If Izzo does come to Kentucky that would be great. If MSU can beat UL in the elite 8 that would be great. But this will be our second coach in three years and maybe if MSU can beat UL it will be the second coach in a row that put UL out of the NCAA before taking the UK job.

  • Author
What happen to Billy D? I thought you said 98% he would come? Just asking not being rude.

 

I never said 98% he would come. You need to check and see who actually said that.

 

Donovan is still likely, but I said if offered, I think Izzo would accept. Just my opinion.

Ok, sorry if your not the 98% guy. I just hope its not Ford.

Edited by KYHOOP
rules

I'm watching Missouri UCONN and I'm pretty sure they said at halftime they are going to talk to Izzo about the game tomorrow. I dont think they will bring up the UK job but the might.

I'm watching Missouri UCONN and I'm pretty sure they said at halftime they are going to talk to Izzo about the game tomorrow. I dont think they will bring up the UK job but the might.

 

He wouldn't have agreed to that interview unless coaching speculation questions were off the table.

At least UK had the guts to do(fire a bad hire) what UL won't and that is fire Kragthrope.

What does that have to do with this thread?

What does that have to do with this thread?

 

It doesn't but it doesn't make that an inaccurate statement.

^ That's for another thread.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.