Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If offered, Izzo will accept..

Featured Replies

I would prefer to get a coach that wants to play fast and get up and down. I believe most fans definitly would agree with me. But at the same time getting a coach like Tom Izzo wold be great at UK.

  • Replies 74
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I won't buy into that one. Izzo is loved far more at Michigan State than he ever would be at Kentucky, plus look what he has built there and the time he has spent up there. I doubt he leaves that place, for Kentucky. It would be a very, very dumb move if he did.

You better start buying it because he was interviewed on ESPN radio(Rome show) this week and indicated that he would like to win another national title not necessary at Mich.St. and that if 100% fact.He said I still have the fire and I would like to win another title at MS but if not here I would like to win one at another school. If offered he will take the UK job. Bet the farm on it.

 

There is alot of talk about this. I'm interesting in finding out, as well.

 

I thought it was just that he was saying good-bye after the loss. I guess something else went down?

 

I thought it was just that he was saying good-bye after the loss. I guess something else went down?

 

That was what was alluded to in the latest John Clay chat that something went down. I have no idea.

 

That was what was alluded to in the latest John Clay chat that something went down. I have no idea.

 

There are probaly alot of things that went down that BBN will never find out..

  • Author

Let's get back onto the Izzo subject, guys.

 

I have a good feeling that if offered Izzo would accept. Will he be offered? I don't know.

I wouldn't mind Izzo one bit.. It would upset alot of people North of us though..

I hope it's Izzo, Calipari, or Barnes. Wouldn't mind Matta or Ford though.

I could live with Izzo or Cal.

 

Not interested in the other three, but I'd prefer Barnes if I had to pick from them.

 

Hopefully, UK can get a guy they want rather than having to settle...either that, or get lucky like they did when they had to settle for Pitino.

This is so freakin' funny!!!!

Great to get him but I don't see him coming since he has it made at MSU. Same as Cal. at Memphis, got it made in that conference. Only way Calipari is coming is if he wants a challenge.

This is so freakin' funny!!!!

 

At least UK had the guts to do(fire a bad hire) what UL won't and that is fire Kragthrope.

Wouldn't surprise me to see a ridiculous price for this next coach.. That's what it's going to take.

I agree that the salary for the next U.K. coach will be a very large one, imo the highest ever in college basketball and it should be.....for the right coach. This time Barnhart HAS to knock it out of the park! Nothing else will do and if not imo he (Barnhart) should be the next exit from Lexington.

 

I do not however buy into this Izzo report. I can't see him leaving MSU. I hope that would be the case but just am not buying this story.

I heard on the t.v. they were talking about money.

6 Mill. buyout to BCG, then new coach salary somewhere around 3+ mill. then a buyout possible for that coach out of their current coaching position another 3+ mill.=(Give or take a million) 11 Million

 

I say to MB, you had better give some of your own paycheck to hire a big name coach if it takes it or you will be the one finding a new job.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.