Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK's new coach will be

Featured Replies

Travis Ford. It's obviously not official, and is just my very strong opinion, but I have heard it from a very, very strong source. I must say I am extremely disappointed, and think this is a very bad hire. I hope that Ford proves me wrong.

  • Replies 73
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Travis Ford. It's obviously not official, but I have heard it from a very, very strong source. I must say I am extremely disappointed, and think this is a very bad hire. I hope that Ford proves me wrong.

 

:dancingpa

Not knocking your source but there are a lot of sources out there.

:ohbrother: :isurrender:

 

Please no.

Trading one mistake for another...

Not knocking your source but there are a lot of sources out there.

Agreed.

 

Morbid curiosity keeps dragging me back to this forum, but quite frankly, I don't think I care what "sources" are saying until I see something from UK itself.

Pat Forde this morning on "The Mike and Mike Show" said he would personally bet his salary that Travis Ford would be the next coach at UK & there could be an announcement as early as this afternoon!

  • Author
Not knocking your source but there are a lot of sources out there.

 

 

I realize that, but I feel very, very confident in this report that I got.

My source is strong as well (he can lift two pepsi Cubes at the same time) and he says that it will be the Reanimated Corpse of Adolf Rupp.

:jump:

 

 

This is getting ridiculous. Everyone has a "source." I've never seen so many people with so many sources before. Either there is a leak in the UK Administration bigger than the hole in the Titantic or some people think a good "source" is their Cousin Dave who lives in Lexington. :sssh:

 

Either way I shall read this thread with great amusement.

:popcorn:

Heard from a source that Billy D son has just enrolled at Scott Co. Mail them the State Championship next year.:lol::laugh:

I realize that, but I feel very, very confident in this report that I got.

 

No problem, but way too many sources out there. I will wait until I hear a press conference before I believe anything out there.

Travis Ford. It's obviously not official, but I have heard it from a very, very strong source. I must say I am extremely disappointed, and think this is a very bad hire. I hope that Ford proves me wrong.

If true I couldn't agree more.

If it's Travis, I would feel better than keeping BCG for another year. I'd rather have Donovon.

Travis Ford. It's obviously not official, but I have heard it from a very, very strong source. I must say I am extremely disappointed, and think this is a very bad hire. I hope that Ford proves me wrong.
:puke:

LRCW, as you asked in another thread, if Ford did not have UK ties, would he even be considered? I agree, he would not!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.