Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK's new coach will be

Featured Replies

Maybe Mitch and Lee are starting this rumor to throw the fans off.

  • Replies 73
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I will wait and see what Rob Bromley says about the situation. You know what I mean. An official announcement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If true, this would be the worst case senario. I would rather keep BCG than get Travis Ford.

If it is true, then Barnhart needs to be on the way out with BCG. The program cannot handle more instability. If Ford is hired and fails, the PR nightmare would be a million times worse than Tubby and BCG combined, IMO.

Travis Ford. It's obviously not official, and is just my very strong opinion, but I have heard it from a very, very strong source. I must say I am extremely disappointed, and think this is a very bad hire. I hope that Ford proves me wrong.

 

I 100% agree with you on this.

If it is true, then Barnhart needs to be on the way out with BCG. The program cannot handle more instability. If Ford is hired and fails, the PR nightmare would be a million times worse than Tubby and BCG combines, IMO.

Agreed.

 

Call me what you want but if this hiring fails then it's time to Ditch Mitch. Ford is not the answer and like others have said without the UK ties he never would be considered.

If it is true, then Barnhart needs to be on the way out with BCG. The program cannot handle more instability. If Ford is hired and fails, the PR nightmare would be a million times worse than Tubby and BCG combines, IMO.

 

:thumb:

A Travis Ford hire would be leary for me at best!

Agreed.

 

Morbid curiosity keeps dragging me back to this forum, but quite frankly, I don't think I care what "sources" are saying until I see something from UK itself.

 

Exactly. This is crazy. Someone told me that the next UK coach is McCain. Said since he didn't get President then he's going for the next important position in the US.:deadhorse:

I like Travis Ford, I really do. His coaching style is a mirror image of the Pitino style. BUT, he isn't proven. UK needs a man who is not a question mark. I'm not happy about this if it comes true...

I just knew there would be days like this when Tubby left.:ohbrother::cry:

Agreed.

 

Morbid curiosity keeps dragging me back to this forum, but quite frankly, I don't think I care what "sources" are saying until I see something from UK itself.

:laugh::thumb::notworthy:

I'd rather have Gillispie.

 

I keep hearing Donovan everywhere else.

I'm thinking from what I have heard BCG is back.

 

I really, REALLY hope you are correct.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.