Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Villanova 77 Duke 54

Featured Replies

  • Replies 51
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tied for fewest points Duke has scored in the NCAA Tournament during the shot clock era.

 

Not to bring UK into it, but when I heard Duke was looking for their first Elite 8 appearance since 2004 I was struck by the fact that UK has actually been to an Elite 8 since Duke, which is crazy. Duke will just have to settle for having won a title and been to a Final Four since UK, but still....

:dancingpa :lol: :dancingpa :lol:

Duke is horrible.

 

I'm not going to comment much on that looking at your avatar:idunno:

 

But, as a Duke fan, I hate to see it end. We had a pretty good year overall which I'm fine with. Now, its time to start looking foward to next year.

 

2010 National Champs:banana::banana::banana:

:dancingpa

 

breathe_if_you_hate_duke_tshirt-p2359605373894902253pi8_400.jpg

It was clear to me all week this was a pretty easy Nova win...

I'm not going to comment much on that looking at your avatar:idunno:

 

But, as a Duke fan, I hate to see it end. We had a pretty good year overall which I'm fine with. Now, its time to start looking foward to next year.

 

2010 National Champs:banana::banana::banana:

 

My avatar has nothing to do with Duke being horrible.

It was pretty clear to me all week this was a pretty easy Nova win...

 

There's the man I was looking for. Now that I can start looking foward to next year, whats the word on John Wall?

I'm not going to comment much on that looking at your avatar:idunno:

 

But, as a Duke fan, I hate to see it end. We had a pretty good year overall which I'm fine with. Now, its time to start looking foward to next year.

 

2010 National Champs:banana::banana::banana:

 

I guess Wojo does not have much pull and could not get you some late minutes even in the blowout...:clap::D

 

Duke did have a good year, but the BEast is just that BEASTLY this year.

:dancingpa

 

[ATTACH]27448[/ATTACH]

 

I just hyperventilated.

I'm not going to comment much on that looking at your avatar:idunno:

 

But, as a Duke fan, I hate to see it end. We had a pretty good year overall which I'm fine with. Now, its time to start looking foward to next year.

 

2010 National Champs:banana::banana::banana:

 

Well said.

 

As a Duke fan I was pleased to make the Sweet 16. I wish Gerald Henderson would have played better in what will probably be his last game.

There's the man I was looking for. Now that I can start looking foward to next year, whats the word on John Wall?

 

Highly unlikely he lands at Duke...

Well said.

 

As a Duke fan I was pleased to make the Sweet 16. I wish Gerald Henderson would have played better in what will probably be his last game.

 

Lets not talk about that :lol: I rather not see him go

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.