Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Villanova 77 Duke 54

Featured Replies

You are saying Duke missed open shots, which caused them to lose by 23. I am saying they were defended greatly be a superior team. I believe more people would agree with me. :thumb:

 

I said that Duke missed open shots, and didn't rebound well...if they did, the game would've been different in manner, that is without argument.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I said that Duke missed open shots, and didn't rebound well...if they did, the game would've been different in manner, that is without argument.

 

How do you feel about Villanova's defense and ability to get into the lane?

 

(honest question, not being sarcastic)

Duke was outclasses against Nova, end of story...

 

Too many athletes and too physical a style of ball for the Blue Devils.

How do you feel about Villanova's defense and ability to get into the lane?

 

(honest question, not being sarcastic)

 

Duke was outclasses against Nova, end of story...

 

Too many athletes and too physical a style of ball for the Blue Devils.

 

Do you know that both teams had about the same number of fouls, TO's and most everything else, EXCLUDING rebounds, and putback's? That lends to the argument of being better on the glass....Duke played outstanding defense as well. 'Nova was better that night, that doesn't bother me, I had them beating Duke in one of my brackets.

RP, do you think overall 'Nova is a better team than Duke??? If they played 10 times, who would win the majority of those games?

...

Do you know that both teams had about the same number of fouls, TO's and most everything else, EXCLUDING rebounds, and putback's? That lends to the argument of being better on the glass....Duke played outstanding defense as well. 'Nova was better that night, that doesn't bother me, I had them beating Duke in one of my brackets.

 

What's your point?

 

They were beaten by twenty and never in the game. The difference in athleticism was eye-opening to me. Nova would beat them 7 out of 10, imo. I really have to question where Duke would finish in the Big East.

 

I'm not Duke bashing, I actually like them...

Do you know that both teams had about the same number of fouls, TO's and most everything else, EXCLUDING rebounds, and putback's? That lends to the argument of being better on the glass....Duke played outstanding defense as well. 'Nova was better that night, that doesn't bother me, I had them beating Duke in one of my brackets.

 

So how do you feel about Villanova's defense an ability to get in the lane whenever they wanted to?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.