Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Villanova 77 Duke 54

Featured Replies

Highly unlikely he lands at Duke...

 

:dancingpa

  • Replies 51
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lets not talk about that :lol: I rather not see him go

 

Me neither. I'd love for his senior year, but I have seen him listed as a top 10 pick in mock drafts. He isn't hurting for money so maybe the NBA can wait, but I'm getting mentally prepared for his departure.

Thought you said you wouldn't be around if they lost GA? They didn't just lose, they got beat down. :D

:dancingpa

 

At least I wasn't here for the UNC/Duke games:lol:.

At least I wasn't here for the UNC/Duke games:lol:.

:lol:

 

Since you were not this>>>>:dancingpa :dancingpa is for those games. :D

Same story, different year for Duke. They faced a team with some athleticism and quickness in the tournament and couldn't guard them. Plus Villanova flat out got after Duke as well.

Congrats to Nova, my night just seemed to get a little better for some reason!:lol:

Scotty Reynolds is without a doubt one of the most overlooked players in the country...

Scotty Reynolds is without a doubt one of the most overlooked players in the country...

 

I will give it to the man he is a stud.

Duke is horrible.

 

I don't think Duke is horrible, I have seen a few horrible teams this year...

 

 

Anyway, good to see the Blue Devils go down. :banana:

Nova was the better team, it's that simple. The margin between the two was eye opening thought. Duke would really struggle in the Big East, IMHO.

Tied for fewest points Duke has scored in the NCAA Tournament during the shot clock era.

 

Not to bring UK into it, but when I heard Duke was looking for their first Elite 8 appearance since 2004 I was struck by the fact that UK has actually been to an Elite 8 since Duke, which is crazy. Duke will just have to settle for having won a title and been to a Final Four since UK, but still....

 

Fire Coach K!!!:lol:

 

Villinova's defense last night was incredible, holding Duke to around 27% shooting.....their lowest ever under K I believe.

 

At least I got to see a team named the Wildcats and wearing a shade of blue beat Duke. :D

I don't think Duke is horrible, I have seen a few horrible teams this year...

 

 

Anyway, good to see the Blue Devils go down. :banana:

 

:thumb: Duke is not horrible. Nova made them look bad, they outplayed them at every facet of the game. Nova imo is just a much better b.b. team than Duke.

:dancingpa

 

[ATTACH]27448[/ATTACH]

 

:laugh::laugh:

When's the last time Duke won a tourney game not in the state of North Carolina?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.