Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Good times, good times ...

Featured Replies

  • Author
Some people choose to wrap themselves up in their own little world where they are always right and better than everyone else. The arrogant, condensending attitude demonstrated by certian people, not only in this thread but in most threads they post in, is much more disturbing than rabid fans.

 

Example A. of "Taking it personally."

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Example A. of "Taking it personally."

 

I am a UNC fan but I grew up in Paintsville and anytime a local is on a team I root for them ( Landon Slone present, Pelphrey) but man this is fun stuff to watch. Jim I am sure Christmas has come early for you!

Pancake was all over it with post #2 of that thread. Good call.

 

Yeah I was on that one, but it was an easy call.

 

 

I posted on one thread that Pelphrey would be the coach in two or three years. I had the coaching change right, but not the next coach.

  • Author

On behalf of the non-UK fans on this board, I want to thank all of you for the steady stream of laughs you've provided for the past week. You guys are something else. :lol:

:dancingpaGreat times are here again!!! :popcorn:

On behalf of the non-UK fans on this board, I want to thank all of you for the steady stream of laughs you've provided for the past week. You guys are something else. :lol:
Should UK fans not be excited to see a new coach, and the hope of a turnaround for the nation's most storied basketball program? :confused:
It just doesn't get much better than this ...

 

Sure it does. THE game is in Rupp this year!!!:cool:

  • Author
Should UK fans not be excited to see a new coach, and the hope of a turnaround for the nation's most storied basketball program? :confused:

 

Never said they shouldn't be thrilled. All I said was that this board has been entertaining because of all the crazy behavior -- my comment was 100 percent honest and sincere.

  • Author
BTW, Memphis is done.

 

Maybe in the very short term. Again, if they were willing to get in a bidding war over Calipari, they will land a good coach. It's not like Calipari's the only coach capable of recruiting.

On behalf of the non-UK fans on this board, I want to thank all of you for the steady stream of laughs you've provided for the past week. You guys are something else. :lol:
I find a lot of humor in UK fans and honestly hope you were entertained. But for the next few days it will be all celebration!!!
Never said they shouldn't be thrilled. All I said was that this board has been entertaining because of all the crazy behavior -- my comment was 100 percent honest and sincere.

 

This process has been fun. As a UK fan, it has also been a little stressful :lol:.

On behalf of the non-UK fans on this board, I want to thank all of you for the steady stream of laughs you've provided for the past week. You guys are something else. :lol:

 

I would say that us UK fans had just as much fun watching you use your creative talents to try and defend the actions of Alan Cutler. Actions for which Cutler would ultimately apologize. Good times, good times......

Never said they shouldn't be thrilled. All I said was that this board has been entertaining because of all the crazy behavior -- my comment was 100 percent honest and sincere.

 

I agree that there has been some crazy behavior demonstrated by UK fans on this board. What I can't understand is why you get some perverse pleasure out of pointing it out and finding it entertaining. If the over the top craziness by the UK fans is some type of personality disorder, so is your zeal to make repeated jabs at them. Simply odd behavior for an obviously educated person and professional. Only rationale I can think of is that your passion for hating UK is equal to their passion for loving UK. If so, seems like you're in the same boat, just on another deck. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.