March 26, 200917 yr We've got to come up with a title for all this. Maybe: "Willitbebillybillyrickorwhopalooza!"
March 26, 200917 yr :lol: :popcorn: I thought you may have posted in the wrong thread...I was thinking this was Led Zeppelin/What song are you spinning to...
March 26, 200917 yr Author You HAVE to be loving it. :lol: Sometimes being the fly on the wall is a good thing. :sssh:
March 26, 200917 yr Anyone remember this... http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=119937 (141 to 17, just in case any late commers decide to change the past.)
March 27, 200917 yr Anyone remember this... http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=119937 (141 to 17, just in case any late commers decide to change the past.) I messed that up.:sssh: The poll numbers were actually 171 to 14, maybe I'm becoming dyslexic:eyeonyou:
March 27, 200917 yr Maybe Diane Sawyer can come and do a documentary on this situation. Better yet, Hollywood doesn't know what it is missing for a new reality tv show for insane fan base.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.