March 27, 200917 yr Anyone remember this... http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=119937 (141 to 17, just in case any late commers decide to change the past.) Pancake was all over it with post #2 of that thread. Good call. He just better win in a hurry before the bashers get after him.:fire:
March 27, 200917 yr Pancake was all over it with post #2 of that thread. Good call. Seems to me its more the admin than the fans at this point. I just heard on the radio that there was a "demonstration" in support of BCG in front of Memorial.
March 27, 200917 yr Seems to me its more the admin than the fans at this point. I just heard on the radio that there was a "demonstration" in support of BCG in front of Memorial. How many people attended that???
March 27, 200917 yr Author Almost as much fun as watching UL's football program fall apart. Perhaps. But while disappointed in L'ville football's odd decline, I don't take it personally, and invest every last shred of my being and self-worth into it. There's the difference.
March 27, 200917 yr Hate this. Can't wait till stability is back at UK. Gotta love everything going on though. UK is taking TNT's slogan, "We know Drama."
March 27, 200917 yr Perhaps. But while disappointed in L'ville football's odd decline, I don't take it personally, and invest every last shred of my being and self-worth into it. There's the difference. And neither does all UK fans. Though I know you like to think and act like they do.
March 27, 200917 yr Author And neither does all UK fans. Though I know you like to think and act like they do. Enough of them do to keep me entertained.
March 27, 200917 yr Almost as much fun as watching UL's football program fall apart. I take great pleasure watching the Louisville football program fall apart.
March 27, 200917 yr Some people choose to wrap themselves up in their own little world where they are always right and better than everyone else. The arrogant, condensending attitude demonstrated by certian people, not only in this thread but in most threads they post in, is much more disturbing than rabid fans.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.