Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Good times, good times ...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ You should visit this forum more often:clap::clap:

 

I don't think so. :banana:

I agree that there has been some crazy behavior demonstrated by UK fans on this board. What I can't understand is why you get some perverse pleasure out of pointing it out and finding it entertaining. If the over the top craziness by the UK fans is some type of personality disorder, so is your zeal to make repeated jabs at them. Simply odd behavior for an obviously educated person and professional. Only rationale I can think of is that your passion for hating UK is equal to their passion for loving UK. If so, seems like you're in the same boat, just on another deck. :D

 

Excellent, ln!:thumb:

I agree that there has been some crazy behavior demonstrated by UK fans on this board. What I can't understand is why you get some perverse pleasure out of pointing it out and finding it entertaining. If the over the top craziness by the UK fans is some type of personality disorder, so is your zeal to make repeated jabs at them. Simply odd behavior for an obviously educated person and professional. Only rationale I can think of is that your passion for hating UK is equal to their passion for loving UK. If so, seems like you're in the same boat, just on another deck. :D

 

:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.