Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The New Coach...

Featured Replies

So, you're confident enough in this information to start a thread on it? Just trying to figure out how solid you think this information is...

  • Replies 60
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
So, you're confident enough in this information to start a thread on it? Just trying to figure out how solid you think this information is...

 

It's not like I started a business or lawsuit on it.

 

It's a thread. Speculation, which is what message boards are for.

 

From all people (or sources:rolleyes:) they believe it's Donovan's job.

Scenario:

 

What if BD takes a boat to Virginia, then gets a plane to Memphis, TN and drives to Richmond, KY and rides a horse on in to his new horse farm in Lexington?

What would we all do with our tracking, then?

It's not like I started a business or lawsuit on it.

 

It's a thread. Speculation, which is what message boards are for.

 

From all people (or sources:rolleyes:) they believe it's Donovan's job.

 

Interesting.

  • Author

Interesting news:

 

GatorBait.net's Rivals site ADMIN says Calipari to Kentucky.

 

I know that sounds like a big story because of Donovan, but just throwing that out.

 

Could all be a hoax, but interesting to talk about.

Interesting news:

 

GatorBait.net's Rivals site ADMIN says Calipari to Kentucky.

 

I know that sounds like a big story because of Donovan, but just throwing that out.

 

That would suit me just fine:popcorn::popcorn:

If BCG leaves and IF Donovan is the replacement, it will be done by next week at the latest.

 

1. Donovan's window ends April 1st

2. Grant is and always has been Foley's first choice as a successor if Donovan leaves, and Alabama wants an answer from him by Monday (by Friday in some reports)

 

Frankly, I just want to know 2 things:

 

1. Is Billy Clyde staying

2. If not, who is coming

 

I can't speculate anymore, ... my head is starting to hurt!

Scenario:

 

What if BD takes a boat to Virginia, then gets a plane to Memphis, TN and drives to Richmond, KY and rides a horse on in to his new horse farm in Lexington?

What would we all do with our tracking, then?

 

:ylsuper:

Scenario:

 

What if BD takes a boat to Virginia, then gets a plane to Memphis, TN and drives to Richmond, KY and rides a horse on in to his new horse farm in Lexington?

What would we all do with our tracking, then?

 

Google Earth. :thumb:

KSR is reporting that Drew Deenor is reporting that UK assistant coach Tracy Webster has cleaned his office out:lol::jump::ohbrother:

 

Frankly, I just want to know 2 things:

 

1. Is Billy Clyde staying

2. If not, who is coming

 

I can't speculate anymore, ... my head is starting to hurt!

 

:laugh::thumb: I agree, from what all I can gather some kind of statement/statements will be made on this issue tommorrow (Friday). Untill then no one really knows anything and any talk of coaches leaving or ones that may be coming in is just that. ...............Talk.

 

I have been guilty of specualting as well but it all has gotten past the point of crazy.

I will comment on this subject again after the official announcement is made on a coach at U.K.. Untill then, anything else is just rumors.

But not as bad as 2 years ago, YET, or!

I seriously doubt Calipari would have already accepted the job. I doubt that UK would have even offered at this point.

I seriously doubt Calipari would have already accepted the job. I doubt that UK would have even offered at this point.

 

Doesn't it violate some kind of rule to have even asked at this point? Back channels I guess, but I don't buy that anyone has accepted anything also.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.