Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The New Coach...

Featured Replies

I seriously doubt Calipari would have already accepted the job. I doubt that UK would have even offered at this point.
Hadn't Tubby accepted the Minnesota job long before the season was over?
  • Replies 60
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All kinds of reports, basically saying it's Donovan's to lose. Calipari rumor is heating up.

 

Dick Gabriel says Donovan is the choice.

 

So now you're saying he will be back next season?:ohbrother:

  • Author
So now you're saying he will be back next season?:ohbrother:

 

Wireman, and every other person:

 

Nothing is fact. Everything is speculation. I will start another thread showing the meaning of why I post everything that I hear. I am providing you all information and you can make what you want out of it.

 

Just because I have had conflicting reports doesn't give anyone the right to attempt to call me out of giving information.

If Billy is gone, UK needs to pursue Calapari, Donavan hasnt done anything the last couple years that Gillispie hasnt done.

Wireman, and every other person:

 

Nothing is fact. Everything is speculation. I will start another thread showing the meaning of why I post everything that I hear. I am providing you all information and you can make what you want out of it.

 

Just because I have had conflicting reports doesn't give anyone the right to attempt to call me out of giving information.

 

I'm not attempting to call you out at all. I'm just trying to play Regis and get your final answer. :thumb:

  • Author
I'm not attempting to call you out at all. I'm just trying to play Regis and get your final answer. :thumb:

 

Uh. Can I ask the audience?

 

I really don't know. I had given up on the source he said he would have another meeting and return because everything was just falling into place for him to leave and another coach to come in.

 

And then it turns out he is having another meeting, doing his shows, and his terminology is just kind of deceiving.

 

At this moment, I am not sure.

I'm not liking what I'm hearing tonight. I have received two phone calls and they were both shocking.

I'm not liking what I'm hearing tonight. I have received two phone calls and they were both shocking.

 

And?

I'm not liking what I'm hearing tonight. I have received two phone calls and they were both shocking.

 

This would lead us to believe what exactly?

This would lead us to believe what exactly?

 

Give me a minute. On the phone right now with someone who has some info...

  • Author

Dick Gabriel says:

 

- He never said Gillispie was fired. Said Gillispie didn't say himself was fired.

- There won't be an announcement tomorrow.

- Donovan isn't in town.

"A change needs to be made," said Scott Padgett. "I don't know necessarily it's a change of getting rid of a coach, but they need to change something in his philosophy, or maybe with the way he works with the kids."

  • Author
"A change needs to be made," said Scott Padgett. "I don't know necessarily it's a change of getting rid of a coach, but they need to change something in his philosophy, or maybe with the way he works with the kids."

 

I read that as well. But everyone can say this or that when they aren't behind the scenes like other people are.

CBSSports is reporting that Gillispie's firing is a done deal and that Barnhart is using the 48 hours to secure a deal with Donovan, Calipari or Izzo.

CBSSports is reporting that Gillispie's firing is a done deal and that Barnhart is using the 48 hours to secure a deal with Donovan, Calipari or Izzo.

 

What about the phone call you alluded to, anything?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.