Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A list of those who think Gillispie is out...

Featured Replies

If he is fired, I'd say we will lose most of our incoming recruits. Then watch how long it takes to rebuild.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If LABS is on the list put me on it too...:D

Patrick Patterson, Jody Meeks and the rest of the recruits.

Ashley Judd.

I was in town last night eating dinner and one of the Waitresses told me BCG was leaving and Travis Ford was coming in. :lol: So add me to the list.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NOT

I need Ashleys phone number to get her take on this.

 

 

PM me, and I'll give it to you.

I need Ashleys phone number to get her take on this.

 

I need it, too!:jump:

But it certainly does make for interesting conversation.

Mitch Barnhart, will make the final decision, not espn or cbs. Mitch will not fire BCG this year.

Ashley Judd.

 

Now THERE'S a scholar....

Mitch Barnhart, will make the final decision, not espn or cbs. Mitch will not fire BCG this year.

 

I don't think he'll be "fired", but I don't think he's back.

Peter Gammons is reporting that the long rumored Billy Gillispie for Nomar Garciaparra trade has went through. Of course, we all know how right Gammons is.....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.