Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A list of those who think Gillispie is out...

Featured Replies

Are we being serious here? Where are these guys saying this stuff?

 

Ha, the funny thing is that I am being serious. I have a relative who is friends with him and that's what he said. Not that it really matters, but I thought I'd add to the list.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are we being serious here? Where are these guys saying this stuff?

 

I don't know about Cameron Mills, but I do know that Bobby Perry writes on KSR frequently. No idea if he has done so recently.

 

I also don't know how Bobby Perry (or Cameron Mills, for that matter) would have any idea regarding BCG's status. Isn't one of the problems how BCG alienates former players and does not allow them to be around much?

Are we being serious here? Where are these guys saying this stuff?

 

Bobby Perry definately said it. I'm not sure about Cameron Mills.

What a circus. :lol: Everyone wants to throw in their 2cents on this.

What a circus. :lol: Everyone wants to throw in their 2cents on this.

 

Perry said it on Jone's site a week or two ago.

What a circus. :lol: Everyone wants to throw in their 2cents on this.

 

:lol: :ylsuper:

I don't know about Cameron Mills, but I do know that Bobby Perry writes on KSR frequently. No idea if he has done so recently.

 

I also don't know how Bobby Perry (or Cameron Mills, for that matter) would have any idea regarding BCG's status. Isn't one of the problems how BCG alienates former players and does not allow them to be around much?

 

 

I read somewhere that Perry and Meeks are very close....

Add Seth Davis and Michael Wilbon to the list....

 

Wilbon is an idiot.

Tim Brando (newly)

Pat Forde

LABS

Marc Maggard

Dave Kersey

Dick Gabriel

 

Add to the list...

 

Okay Seth Davis and Michael Wilbon hates UK basically so I don't really care aout them (I do like Wilbon, but really dislike Davis). Mark Maggard seems a little crazy and I think Forde is very overrated and looking for a story also (as is Alan Cutler). Dick Gabriel is the one who was reporting late last spring that Jodie Meeks is transferring.

 

The biggest one that I would be worried about in regards to saying hes one is Tim Brando.

 

I just can't see them firing Billy G yet unless there is more to it than meets the eye. I'm just afraid that if we fire him now things could get worse when we maybe a year away from being very good.

Add Seth Davis and Michael Wilbon to the list....

 

 

I'm not a UK fan but is Seth Davis even close to being right on the stuff he says?

Okay Seth Davis and Michael Wilbon hates UK basically so I don't really care aout them (I do like Wilbon, but really dislike Davis). Mark Maggard seems a little crazy and I think Forde is very overrated and looking for a story also (as is Alan Cutler). Dick Gabriel is the one who was reporting late last spring that Jodie Meeks is transferring.

 

The biggest one that I would be worried about in regards to saying hes one is Tim Brando.

 

I just can't see them firing Billy G yet unless there is more to it than meets the eye. I'm just afraid that if we fire him now things could get worse when we maybe a year away from being very good.

 

Is this the same Alan Cutler who is on 1530 after Bengals games?

My mailman said he was gone...:p

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.