Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A list of those who think Gillispie is out...

Featured Replies

Dave Kersey said that he was here to stay. He said he had inside sources. He also said he was sitting on more information & wasn't going to release it.

 

Then, like three hours later, he said that Gillispie has already been fired.

 

All of tehse rumors & all of the sources are driving me nuts. They're turning me off. They're clogging up the message boards that, most of the time, have quality information on them. I'm sick of it.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dave Kersey said that he was here to stay. He said he had inside sources. He also said he was sitting on more information & wasn't going to release it.

 

Then, like three hours later, he said that Gillispie has already been fired.

 

All of tehse rumors & all of the sources are driving me nuts. They're turning me off. They're clogging up the message boards that, most of the time, have quality information on them. I'm sick of it.

 

I am in the same boat. Get it over with already whatever is going to happen. I almost want them to lose tomorrow so we can figure this out.

I am in the same boat. Get it over with already whatever is going to happen. I almost want them to lose tomorrow so we can figure this out.

 

I think they'll have a difficult time winning tomorrow night, but I hope I'm wrong.

I am in the same boat. Get it over with already whatever is going to happen. I almost want them to lose tomorrow so we can figure this out.

 

That is the worst part of it all - the fact that people "almost want them to lose."

 

Things are not that bad. We're in a tournament that we DESERVE to be in. We're not too good to be in the NIT. As a program, we're better than that, but this year, as a team, we're not. Let's see how we stack up to the rest of those guys & continue to play hard, win ballgames & build for the future.

I think they'll have a difficult time winning tomorrow night, but I hope I'm wrong.

Your not wrong I don't think they have a very good chance at all. I am going to be very interested in this line tomorrow.

That is the worst part of it all - the fact that people "almost want them to lose."

 

Things are not that bad. We're in a tournament that we DESERVE to be in. We're not too good to be in the NIT. As a program, we're better than that, but this year, as a team, we're not. Let's see how we stack up to the rest of those guys & continue to play hard, win ballgames & build for the future.

 

It has nothing to do with where they are playing or what tourney it is in. I am just tired of all the.... Well I heard this from so and so and blah blah.

It has nothing to do with where they are playing or what tourney it is in. I am just tired of all the.... Well I heard this from so and so and blah blah.

 

I hear ya. Just don't read it. Read a book. Write some poetry. Watch a movie. Study for finals. Go outside & shoot some baskets. Go toss some baseball. Play video games. Play the guitar. Go to the bar.

So don't read it. Read a book. Write some poetry. Watch a movie. Study for finals. Go outside & shoot some baskets. Go toss some baseball. Play video games. Play the guitar. Go to the bar.

 

Hey you were complaining about it too. :D

Nevermind there is a line already ND -2.5

 

Give it some time. I bet it bumps up to 3 by gametime, and I'll take the Cats...

Cameron Mills

 

Bobby Perry

 

Are we being serious here? Where are these guys saying this stuff?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.