March 25, 200917 yr Peter Gammons is reporting that the long rumored Billy Gillispie for Nomar Garciaparra trade has went through. Of course, we all know how right Gammons is..... :lol:
March 25, 200917 yr Put me on the 'I don't know' list. I have no sources I will quote, but have heard from several people that allegedly have 'sources', but none of them can agree. I will know when Billy Clyde, Mitch or Lee Todd make a decision and let us all know. I am not totally convinced that a decision has been made.
March 25, 200917 yr What a circus. :lol: Everyone wants to throw in their 2cents on this. Well might as well throw mine in also. IMO he's gone!
March 25, 200917 yr [ATTACH]27433[/ATTACH] Well might as well throw mine in also. IMO he's gone! That's good enough for me Rebel. :thumb:
March 25, 200917 yr http://twitter.com/Billy_Gillispie Some funny stuff right there! You have got to be kidding me.:ohbrother::lol:
March 25, 200917 yr Mitch Barnhart, will make the final decision, not espn or cbs. Mitch will not fire BCG this year. President Lee Todd has had it with BCG, he's the reason he wont be back.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.