Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy Donovan

Featured Replies

  • Replies 83
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ESPN said that he made a statement stating he was not going to listen to any schools and he is commited to UF.

 

They all say that right before they leave

ESPN said that he made a statement stating he was not going to listen to any schools and he is commited to UF.

 

I understand. But I also understand ESPN has been wrong before. I also know that coaches have said one thing and done another more times than can be counted.

 

I'm not sure if Donovan would ever come to Kentucky and I don't necessarily care. But I'm not believing anything that's reported.

70% of all sources are made up on the spot. I have a source that told me this.

Wasn't it reported, from "sources" that Donovan was in Lex last night? LOL

 

Yeah, the rumors are annoying. ESPN said that Donovan released this statement, so I guess it could be true. I am so confused. :confused:

I understand. But I also understand ESPN has been wrong before. I also know that coaches have said one thing and done another more times than can be counted.

 

I'm not sure if Donovan would ever come to Kentucky and I don't necessarily care. But I'm not believing anything that's reported.

 

Im not either, today has given me the biggest headache trying to figure this out.

70% of all sources are made up on the spot. I have a source that told me this.

 

46% of people could tell you that.:D

They all say that right before they leave

 

I hope that you are right.

Go after Calipari.

 

I would imagine he is on the list somewhere....

Donovan has said no again.

 

This better be the LAST time we ask him, or expect him to come.

This better be the LAST time we ask him, or expect him to come.

 

:thumb:

This better be the LAST time we ask him, or expect him to come.

 

In a few years they will ask him again.

  • Author

Mitch needs to last least talk to him, face to face. Maybe get some imput from Billy, and then make an offer.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.