Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy Donovan

Featured Replies

Don't forget...he was all but signed last time without Pitino's blessing.

 

I hear they have a big name but is a matter of time.

 

The good news is it's a big name, meaning it can't be Ford! I'm guessing Donovan. Sean Miller wouldn't be bad either.

  • Replies 83
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly at this stage... I dont know who it could be.

I know there have been some conversations with BD's people.

The good news is it's a big name, meaning it can't be Ford! I'm guessing Donovan. Sean Miller wouldn't be bad either.

 

I read "big name" as someone recognizable by everyone. Someone that would be a wow! hire. If it's a "big name," the only two I think that would fit in those categories and would be willing to make the move would be Donovan and Calipari.

Don't think its Calpari,he's working on getting his team to the final 4 and win a championship.Which leads me to think its Donovan,that is if Gillispie is gone.

Honestly at this stage... I dont know who it could be.

I know there have been some conversations with BD's people.

 

How long until you think BCG is gone? Does he walk or is he fired?

BCG will be gone, and Uk is talking with or has talked to Billy D and/or Calipari. I believe that BCG wants out also, look for him to head back west for an opening.

BCG will be gone, and Uk is talking with or has talked to Billy D and/or Calipari. I believe that BCG wants out also, look for him to head back west for an opening.

 

Texas Tech.:thumb:

  • Author

Darn it! ESPN NEWS just said that Billy D said he is happy at Florida and is pullin his name out.

Billy Donovan is not interested.

 

You just never know. Barnhart says the search hasn't began. His opinion can change. I don't think anyone has any idea.

You just never know. Barnhart says the search hasn't began. His opinion can change. I don't think anyone has any idea.

 

ESPN said that he made a statement stating he was not going to listen to any schools and he is commited to UF.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.