Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 70 UNLV 60

Featured Replies

Now that was thoroughly enjoyable.

 

Electric atmosphere at Memorial Coliseum!

  • Replies 127
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now that was thoroughly enjoyable.

 

Electric atmosphere at Memorial Coliseum!

 

Makes you wonder what it would be like to have the student section in the first 10 sideline rows at Rupp or a Cameron like atmosphere,doesn't it?

I didn't get to see all of the game.

 

Why did they keep mentioning a DJ?

 

Because U.K. blew a 20pt. lead in the 2nd half with UNLV closing the magin to 6 (maybe 4, can't remember). J. Dykes made the statement "the D.J. for U.K.'s party left to get a drink and hasn't came back".

Because U.K. blew a 20pt. lead in the 2nd half with UNLV closing the magin to 6 (maybe 4, can't remember). J. Dykes made the statement "the D.J. for U.K.'s party left to get a drink and hasn't came back".

 

How many times had he mentioned "violent cuts" by this point?

Now that was thoroughly enjoyable.

 

Electric atmosphere at Memorial Coliseum!

 

I have said for years that U.K. imo should play at least one home game per season in Memorial Coliseum.

Have one game at memorial with no season ticket holders getting preferred seating and let the people that are the U.K. fans that don't always get to come to a game have the same chance at tickets. Between the students and the everyday real fans in attendance (and not the ones that sit on their hands all night) that place would be fantastic!

How many times had he mentioned "violent cuts" by this point?

 

:lol: I don't know, quite a few to say the least.

Now that was thoroughly enjoyable.

 

Electric atmosphere at Memorial Coliseum!

 

:thumb::thumb:

 

Awesome atmosphere in Memorial tonight......I thought the roof was coming off when Perry had his nasty dunk....I think this was a nice shot in the arm for a team that hasn't had much good to feel about lately.

As for the game itself, I am happy with the win but.........well, you know and I guess that it goes without saying :sssh:. No celebration here, just happy to get a "W".

Looked to me like our player had turned around and was running away from the play when the UNLV's player hit his foot.

 

A trip either way of the ball carrier is a foul. Doesn't matter if the defender is running away or not.

Wow, great atmosphere...glad I was able to go! The Cats looked good, but I do think we need to offer like 10 PG's and just hope we get a decent one! lol!

Nice sweet sixteen run for the Cats :thumb:

A trip either way of the ball carrier is a foul. Doesn't matter if the defender is running away or not.

 

College must have a different rule than high school. A player tripping over another is not automatically a foul.

Edited by Clyde

1st off GREAT atmosphere last night at Memorial!

 

I'm not even kidding you could just here the PA guy because the crowd was so loud. The crowd at the game was actually cheering and the play reminded me of Duke Court with the way the fans were screaming and yelling. I really think the Cats loved the atmosphere and at the end of the game it caused UNLV to get a shot clock violation. If not even kidding you couldn't even hear the shot clock buzz when it went to 0. UK fans are the best fans in the land. I don't care if we win by 1 or by 50. When we play at Rupp 20,000+ show up for the Cats everygame. Memorial was packed tonight and was a great, great, great night for basketball. Joe B Hall sat down 2 rows down and across from me.

 

Fans were saying that this was BCG last year at UK. At least two fans were saying that to my dad. I really hope that he gets at least one more year. I think last night that BCG was coaching his heart out, I saw alot of passion last night and I hope to see more of it. Just wish I saw this much the whole season.

 

Stevenson dunk was SICK! The place was going bananas!

AJ Stewart needs to learn to play D before he gets on the court.

Miller is going to be a great player at UK and the fans love him.

Liggings played good for the time he was in the game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.