March 18, 200917 yr What rule was Dykes talking about when he said its an automatic foul when the dribbler goes down?
March 18, 200917 yr Looked to me like our player had turned around and was running away from the play when the UNLV's player hit his foot.
March 18, 200917 yr So what does it look like for the Creighton/Bowling Green matchup? I do know that if Creighton wins, Kentucky heads to Omaha. If Bowling Green wins, it's another game in Lexington. I'd expect the game to be played either Friday or Saturday, so it might be in Memorial again.
March 18, 200917 yr Looked to me like our player had turned around and was running away from the play when the UNLV's player hit his foot. Agreed. That's not a foul.
March 18, 200917 yr Looked to me like our player had turned around and was running away from the play when the UNLV's player hit his foot. Thats what I saw too.:thumb:
March 18, 200917 yr I do know that if Creighton wins, Kentucky heads to Omaha. If Bowling Green wins, it's another game in Lexington. I'd expect the game to be played either Friday or Saturday, so it might be in Memorial again. No way they play a Home game during Sweet 16. If BG wins the game will be Sunday or Monday at Rupp
March 18, 200917 yr No way they play a Home game during Sweet 16. If BG wins the game will be Sunday or Monday at Rupp They will play if that's what ESPN says. And we all know ESPN runs this tournament.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.