March 14, 200917 yr I think it was LABS who made mention last week that Pat Knight will not be asked to return at Texas Tech. Would this open the door for a return to the Big 12 for BCG? Again, just connecting dots at this point.
March 14, 200917 yr I think it was LABS who made mention last week that Pat Knight will not be asked to return at Texas Tech. Would this open the door for a return to the Big 12 for BCG? Again, just connecting dots at this point. Sure makes sense
March 14, 200917 yr Also hearing Bama is very interested in Mike Anderson at Missouri. Another potential Big 12 job open...
March 14, 200917 yr I think it was LABS who made mention last week that Pat Knight will not be asked to return at Texas Tech. Would this open the door for a return to the Big 12 for BCG? Again, just connecting dots at this point. HMMM, good question!
March 14, 200917 yr GT, you really think he'd be interested in going back to the Big 12? Wouldn't surprise me one bit...
March 14, 200917 yr Would Pat Knight coach elsewhere? I'm sure he'd end up somewhere. But I don't think he'll be a hot commodity.
March 14, 200917 yr Wouldn't surprise me one bit... I think that BCG might want to get out of here more than most even want him too. I don't think he has ever been a happy camper...
March 14, 200917 yr I made a post on another thread that he (Gillispie) should go back to Texas. Heres his chance.
March 15, 200917 yr This would make alot of sense for BCG he could spin it as unfinished business at Tech. Hope he didn't burn any bridges when he left.
March 15, 200917 yr This would make alot of sense for BCG he could spin it as unfinished business at Tech. Hope he didn't burn any bridges when he left. He was at A&M...
March 15, 200917 yr This would make alot of sense for BCG he could spin it as unfinished business at Tech. Hope he didn't burn any bridges when he left. Thought he was at A&M not Tech.
March 15, 200917 yr Also hearing Bama is very interested in Mike Anderson at Missouri. Another potential Big 12 job open... GT, Would Anderson accept a job in the SEC IF offered?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.