March 13, 200917 yr They had to play the Sec tournament during the week of Friday the 13th...:ohbrother: If Porter is allowed back next season he should be made to change is #...:isurrender: Yeah and its also Fri. 13th in LSU Country also.l:lol:
March 13, 200917 yr I've never heard radio announcers whine soooo much about officiating. It's really sad.
March 13, 200917 yr They had to play the Sec tournament during the week of Friday the 13th...:ohbrother: If Porter is allowed back next season he should be made to change is #...:isurrender: The if part.
March 13, 200917 yr The thing that kills me about this team is no guts. LSU hit's them in the mouth and they don't know how to respond...
March 13, 200917 yr Aw come on. He pushed off. Obvious offensive foul............doesn't matter though.
March 13, 200917 yr The thing that kills me about this team is no guts. LSU hit's them in the mouth and they don't know how to respond... Is that a relection of the coach? I always thought it was.
March 13, 200917 yr Yeah and its also Fri. 13th in LSU Country also.l:lol: I think the #13 is good luck if you Cajon...:lol:
March 13, 200917 yr There's one thing I hate worse than anything in basketball - why kill 30 seconds of game time if you're just going to foul anyways. Either foul or don't.
March 13, 200917 yr I've never heard radio announcers whine soooo much about officiating. It's really sad. Its also really true.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.