March 13, 200917 yr I am not sure what Vegas was thinking today, but the line should have been closer to 7 or 8 IMO.It was 4 for the last game against LSU i believe.
March 13, 200917 yr They have yet to set a good high screen for Meeks to shoot the three. Put someone in who knows how to screen, may not be in the playbook though.
March 13, 200917 yr I am not sure what Vegas was thinking today, but the line should have been closer to 7 or 8 IMO. I brought it up on another thread earlier, LSU won the league. UK was 8-8, how is LSU only a 1 point favorite. :confused: Says a lot about the league...:puke:
March 13, 200917 yr Author It was 4 for the last game against LSU i believe. Too bad I only have a C-note on it.
March 13, 200917 yr 1st team ALL-SEC... Priceless. :confused: Have you watched the whole season? You can't be serious.
March 13, 200917 yr Can we move the sports betting talk over to the betting thread? Its hard to keep up with the update thread.
March 13, 200917 yr Author Gillispie needs to get a Job at Kroger...:thumb: Come on... I like shopping at Kroger...
March 13, 200917 yr Meeks will hit at least 2 threes before the end of this game. The question what happens every other time he misses, can we get a board?
March 13, 200917 yr MEEKS HAS TO SHOOT!!!!!! Maybe Coach G told him not to again. Someone better hit some 3's because UK is terrible at pressure defense and will not create TO's, they do not cut off the easiest passing lanes when they double the ball.
March 13, 200917 yr They have yet to set a good high screen for Meeks to shoot the three. Put someone in who knows how to screen, may not be in the playbook though. Sure it's in the playbook. They did it earlier in the season. Then that page must have fallen out about a month ago.
March 13, 200917 yr Author Can we move the sports betting talk over to the betting thread? Its hard to keep up with the update thread. Fine, I'll let you take over the score updates, since I am the only one that has provided any in the thread. Not much to update, this one is over.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.