March 13, 200917 yr Get Meeks the ball and tell him to shoot. That's your only hope BCG. I'd get Meeks or Miller the ball, both can shoot.
March 13, 200917 yr I'd get Meeks or Miller the ball, both can shoot. I'd get Meeks the ball and tell him to shoot the last 20 shots of the game. That's the only chance they have to win this game. Patterson is triple teamed and forcing it anyways. Meeks is the only hope.
March 13, 200917 yr Author Meeks, Galloway, Miller, Stevenson, Patterson the rest of the way please... Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you are my only hope...
March 13, 200917 yr BCG always talks about how tough his teams are, yet, when it gets down to it, they always look tired to me.
March 13, 200917 yr I'd get Meeks the ball and tell him to shoot the last 20 shots of the game. That's the only chance they have to win this game. Patterson is triple teamed and forcing it anyways. Meeks is the only hope. Set some double screens and let him fire up some 3's.
March 13, 200917 yr BCG always talks about how tough his teams are, yet, when it gets down to it, they always look tired to me. BCG is all talk and no walk!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.