Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LSU vs. Kentucky Updates

Featured Replies

How are you playing and typing?

 

I'm magic...

  • Replies 364
  • Views 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Geez. I remember when Kentucky used to be the team that stepped up when they needed to.

 

Now it's the opposite. During crunch time, instead of turning up the intensity, they dig themselves in a hole.

There ain't nothin Kentucky could do right now, besides getting walk-ons to go fist fight LSU. When a team is hot it's over.

 

Its pretty easy to get hot when you are shooting like its a shootaround with no hand in your face.

This sucks. I wish they'd fire Gillispie after the game.

 

(did I say that out loud)

 

It might just happen...

  • Author
There ain't nothin Kentucky could do right now, besides getting walk-ons to go fist fight LSU. When a team is hot it's over.

 

Everyone shoots great from three against Kentucky, because UK does not have guards who can stop the dribble drive, kick out.

Three straight trips when UK gives up wide open 3's.......................how can that happen when your season is on the line?

I got -1. Easy money...

Looking like 10 might have been easy money! LOL

Meeks and PPat , now or never. They are stinking it up on the defensive end.

I know I'm :deadhorse:, but RUN AN OFFENSE UK.

 

That is something that can be directly blamed on coaching.

Meeks needs to shoot a 3 every possession the rest of the way.

Meeks and PPat , now or never. They are stinking it up on the defensive end.

 

1st team ALL-SEC... Priceless.

Meeks needs to shoot a 3 every possession the rest of the way.

 

They ought to try and set a few screens for him to get him open.

  • Author
Looking like 10 might have been easy money! LOL

 

I am not sure what Vegas was thinking today, but the line should have been closer to 7 or 8 IMO.

Told a buddy at work when we were analyzing this one.

 

UK can;t or won;t rebound, they turn it over and they have no PG, played out perfectly....

 

Easy money.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.