Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LSU vs. Kentucky Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 364
  • Views 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Announcers just said that he didnt know the status of BCG. I find it funny when they say it publicly.

SHOOT A 3!

 

They would rather dribble and waste time.

Fire BCG after the game. I beg you.

No NIT in Rupp. We now go to Memorial!

LSU is not even a good team. pathetic.

KG got hammered.

 

I didn't know we had Kevin Garnett.And we still cant win:ohbrother:

LSU is not even a good team. pathetic.

 

They are good, not great, but good.

I didn't know we had Kevin Garnett.And we still cant win:ohbrother:

 

:ohbrother::puke::irked:

I didn't know we had Kevin Garnett.And we still cant win:ohbrother:

 

Even w/Garnett, BCG couldn't beat a good team!

I hope he enjoys his last Spring Break at UK....

Why wait 7 seconds to foul? Either knock somebody on their rear or take your loss. Don't kill the time if you're going to foul. That's just stupid.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.