Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Syracuse vs Connecticut Updates...

Featured Replies

This has to be some sort of record doesn't it??

 

I think it is for the shot-clock era. They mentioned a Cincy-Bradley game as being 7OT back in the early '80s.

  • Replies 360
  • Views 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wireman, you calling in sick tomorrow? :D

 

This is the last chance. One more OT and I'm taking off!

UConn needs to be looking at twos, not threes. Too much time to just shoot the first three you see.

 

LOL, 38/100 from the field is Syracuse. 100 shots. Crazy.

  • Author

I don't even know any of the guys that are playing now. :lol:

The Cuse is going to pull this crazy game out. I can't, I don't, I won't believe it until the final buzzer sounds! :p

Here is an amazing stat, UConn is outrebounding them by 20...

This one is going to be finally over. Syracuse finally gets the lead, and it will be a big one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.