Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Syracuse vs Connecticut Updates...

Featured Replies

Big win for the Orange...

  • Replies 360
  • Views 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Flynn over 100 minutes played last 2 nights.

  • Author

I say about 5% chance they win tomorrow. That might be to much.

Guess they wont have the final score of this game in the newpaper tomorrow.

Flynn over 100 minutes played last 2 nights.

 

Get him a Gatorade, and put it in an IV.

Game over. Good night all!:ohbrother:

  • Author

That's what I'm talking about. 6 OT's now that's what I call man's game.

Boeheim's aged 3 years since halftime.

I dont know if they are cheering because it looks like Syracuse is gonna win or because it looks like this game is finally gonna end.

  • Author

Stop that UCONN, don't know if I can take another one.

That's what I'm talking about. 6 OT's now that's what I call man's game.

 

If you were playing you probably would have fouled out on purpose 4 overtimes ago.:sssh::p

I fell asleep for a couple of minutes...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.