Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Syracuse vs Connecticut Updates...

Featured Replies

I am thinking about pausing this one and watching it in the morning, assuming it would be over when I wake up in a few hours.

  • Replies 360
  • Views 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys realize that if we go 2 more OT, they would have played the equivalent of another entire game, right?

Yeah, I was just wondering what the longest game in NCAA history was.

This has to be some sort of record doesn't it??

  • Author
I am thinking about pausing this one and watching it in the morning, assuming it would be over when I wake up in a few hours.

 

Either that or you will be late for work because they are liable to go at least 3 more.

I've missed 4 OT's of sleep already.

They stopped selling beer about 3 hours ago so at least everyone will be sober when they leave.

 

:lol: I wonder how many of them are hungover right now.

Like I said, get him more shots.

'Cuse leads! 'Cuse leads!

 

I think this is their OT....

  • Author

Uh Oh.... Cuse take first lead in any of the OT's.

Paul taking the youngster to school.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.