March 13, 200917 yr Anyone know who hit the game winning shot in that UC-Bradley 7OT game many moons ago? Pat Cummings?
March 13, 200917 yr Yeah, I was just wondering what the longest game in NCAA history was. I found 7OT Bradley lost to Cincinnati 75-73 but that was pre shot clock era. 1981
March 13, 200917 yr Seriously, the UCLA/Washington State game had just started when they tipped off the 1st OT....That game has 5:43 left. :lol: This is so unreal.
March 13, 200917 yr 8 point lead is like 6 more OT's to catch back up. Down to 6 point lead with over 2 minutes left. Never say never.
March 13, 200917 yr Schloemer? Wow. Shoot, you beat me to it. 3 seconds left in the game when he hit it. The third OT was scoreless. 4 points was the most scored by either team in a period.
March 13, 200917 yr Down to 6 point lead with over 2 minutes left. Never say never. I didn't , it took Syracuse this long to get the lead. UConn can do it, but I don't know if its physically possible.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.