March 13, 200917 yr Anyone care to look up and see how many guys fouled out for Syracuse? I believe it's 4, but it may be 5.
March 13, 200917 yr Author Devo just fouled out, get that man a double duece... Come on you know he doesn't mess with that. He is getting a 40.... Man's game....
March 13, 200917 yr 2 total points in 3 minutes played, boy you can tell they are tired. Syracuse is glad UConn is just holding the ball. "Get dunked on by Patrick Chewing!!!" I am slap happy at 1 in the morning.
March 13, 200917 yr I believe it's 4, but it may be 5. It's 4. UConn has fouled out two, but has four playing with four fouls.
March 13, 200917 yr Flynn has 26 pts 10 assist Paul Harris has 19pts and 17 boards. Give me 72 minutes of action and I'll get you a double double. Mark it down :lol:
March 13, 200917 yr You just still have to wonder, how do you make it to 5 OTs without leading once? Great point. :laugh:
March 13, 200917 yr YESSSS!!!... I had the over on amount of times Rafferty said "(insert name) with the blow by!" He just hit it at 36.
March 13, 200917 yr Price has 31 pts. Robinson had 29 and 14 boards. Adrian with 15 boards. The stats are out of control...
March 13, 200917 yr They might run out of players. We'll wake up in the morning and they'll be playing 3-on-3.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.