Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Syracuse vs Connecticut Updates...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 360
  • Views 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These teams are hosed tomorrow night :lol:

  • Author
These teams are hosed tomorrow night :lol:

 

I don't care what the line is I am taking WVU.

I don't care what the line is I am taking WVU.

 

:thumb:

 

I might bet the house tomorrow night :lol:

You got to be kidding me that I leave for an hour and it is 3OT?

 

Go take another nap, looks like we could be here all night.

To think how close this was to ending in regulation.

NO WAY!

 

No call!

NO CALL!!!!!!!!!!

  • Author

You can't be serious. More free Basketball.

There was a definate foul on that last attempt :lol:

5 it is... :lol: :popcorn:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.