March 13, 200917 yr Can somebody tell me what month we are in? :confused: With a game like this it still must be march
March 13, 200917 yr Someone needs to inform these players that getting closer to the basket improves your percentages of making your shot.
March 13, 200917 yr So UCONN still by 5-10? :lol: They have to get that 5th foul on Thabeet. From where I'm sitting, they've gotten it several times. Just the little matter that the refs have not actually called it...
March 13, 200917 yr Author Yes. It doesn't count now. That was the first OT you can't keep adding on to the prediction.
March 13, 200917 yr Uconn up six, Syracuse has nothing inside. Three post players have fouled out... UConn is not very deep, and has almost played an extra half. They will have their hands full with WVU tomorrow.
March 13, 200917 yr It doesn't count now. That was the first OT you can't keep adding on to the prediction. I'm not adding on to the prediction, I said they'd win by 5-10, and they will. :idunno:
March 13, 200917 yr Would someone call the people at (I think its the name) Buffalo Wild Wings and tell them to let the game end.:popcorn::lol:
March 13, 200917 yr That was terrible. Tell the Big East Officials to make up their minds. Had he not turned it over, they would not of called it.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.