Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Syracuse vs Connecticut Updates...

Featured Replies

Cuse down one with the ball, where they going. I say a drive and kick, Flynn to Devo or Rautins.

  • Replies 360
  • Views 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big No score . Could go anyway at this point. If I am Syracuse and the underdog , I hold for one and go for the win. This ends now.

Yeah, that's the shot I'd take. 20 seconds left and you shoot an NBA three.

Big missed free-throw

 

Made 1 of 2

Flynn....

Crap. I really wanted to see the end of this one.

Tied 4.7 seconds...:ohbrother:

 

Make it double OT.

Yeah, that's the shot I'd take. 20 seconds left and you shoot an NBA three.

 

Over a 7'3" shot blocker.....

 

 

To double OT we go....

What a game, Johnny abused 'em on that drive.

Should of threw it up at half court next to the rim and let the big guy dunk it, thats what would of happen if NC state was playing.

Welp, Miracle at St. Anna will have to wait another 10 minutes....:idunno:

I would say Huggy Bear is enjoying watching these two wear each other out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.