Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Syracuse vs Connecticut Updates...

Featured Replies

3 for the W!!!

  • Replies 360
  • Views 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ridiculous!!!!

 

 

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Ooooh, that's close....

 

I don't think it was out.

Maybe not, no good I think.

  • Author

WOW!!!!!!!!!! That is really really close.

BTW, you cannot tell me that Thabeet didn't foul that guy on the baseline. Least called foul ever, but he plowed that guy.

I'm SEC all the way, but you just can't beat the Big East Tournament.

Crap, I was hoping it went down. The one and only time I am rooting for Devondork, and it won't count....

 

I am back to strongly not liking him.

So, so close, but it's OT. What a game!!

That's an amazing shot, either way.

The play of the game may just have been Edwards with the deflection on that pass...

BTW, you cannot tell me that Thabeet didn't foul that guy on the baseline. Least called foul ever, but he plowed that guy.

 

Call that never gets called.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.