Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Syracuse vs Connecticut Updates...

Featured Replies

  • Author

Glad I took a nap earlier. Thabeet has 4 fouls, something to watch out for in the second OT. They need to take it at him and get him out of the game.

  • Replies 360
  • Views 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, that's the shot I'd take. 20 seconds left and you shoot an NBA three.

 

Yeah, of course, cause I am Kobe.:banana:

Over a 7'3" shot blocker.....

 

Yeah, that makes it even sweeter. Oh well, they got to double OT anyway, but I think they may have been able to win/lose it right there with a better shot closer to the 0.0 mark.

  • Author
Welp, Miracle at St. Anna will have to wait another 10 minutes....:idunno:

 

UCONNN by 5-10 again? :D

UofL has to be sitting there smiling as they are watching a cakewalk to a #1 seed unfold...

Yeah, of course, cause I am Kobe.:banana:

Shoot, Kobe would hit it. Syracuse guy, nuh uh.

  • Author
I would say Huggy Bear is enjoying watching these two wear each other out.

 

That's what I was just thinking. Both these teams will be spent by tomorrow nights game.

UCONNN by 5-10 again? :D

 

Without question....I said they'd win by 5-10, no reason to back off that now.

That's what I was just thinking. Both these teams will be spent by tomorrow nights game.

 

Double OT in the night cap, cain't be good.

Cuse can't hit Free-Throws.

That's what I was just thinking. Both these teams will be spent by tomorrow nights game.

Well we thought the same thing with UGA last year when they had to play TWICE in one day. I dont think it matters as much as we like to think.

This game is becoming a complete mess. Turn-Overs everywhere.

  • Author
Well we thought the same thing with UGA last year when they had to play TWICE in one day. I dont think it matters as much as we like to think.

 

They look pretty tired to me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.