Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Syracuse vs Connecticut Updates...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 360
  • Views 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Is it going 4? They are going to have a chance, no matter what. I say Devo forgets what end they are shooting on, and scores on the wrong basket.

 

:lol::lol::lol::dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa Lets go 4 BABY!!!!

Andy... in honor of Leo's fro!

I just want to go to bed, but I'll take a game like this over sleep any day of the week :thumb:

  • Author

I picked the right game for an update thread tonight. :lol:

This has obtained "game of the year" status for me.

Can we go 4???

 

Sure, why not? :lol:

I picked the right game for an update thread tonight. :lol:

Looks like I picked the wrong thread to quit drinking....

  • Author

Can they please foul out Thabeet in this OT. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.