Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Syracuse vs Connecticut Updates...

Featured Replies

UConn is up 31-29 right now. Great game so far. 3 to go in the 1st half.

  • Replies 360
  • Views 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Uconn starting to kill them on the glass.

I will be so glad to see Devondorf graduate. What a punk...

:puke:

I will be so glad to see Devondorf graduate. What a punk...

:puke:

 

Still another year... :ohbrother:

Still another year... :ohbrother:

 

Assuming he makes it through the summer with no legal problems, etc.:sssh:

  • Author

Cuse going to the line with a chance to tie it up.

Flynn is sick...

 

He has mad handles. I'd put him in the same league as CP3 and Deron Williams as far as handles go.

  • Author

^ I agree he is going to be really good in the NBA. Cuse hit a 3 to take the lead.

^ I agree he is going to be really good in the NBA. Cuse hit a 3 to take the lead.

 

He will be a great NBA point guard.

  • Author

Some places have him as a late 1st round pick. I think he goes before that but I would be ecstatic if he feel in the Lakers lap.

Flynn is sick...

 

He has mad handles. I'd put him in the same league as CP3 and Deron Williams as far as handles go.

 

Someone was hyping him big time on here as a recruit. Who was that again? Oh yeah... :D

  • Author

The scoreboard keeper in this game puts the points up before the ball is even through the net. :lol:

Someone was hyping him big time on here as a recruit. Who was that again? Oh yeah... :D

 

First time I saw him was at the derby classic, he is/has been one of my favorite players since then. He evidentally is a street ball legend too, I have heard/read many of stories about him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.