March 13, 200917 yr BTW, you cannot tell me that Thabeet didn't foul that guy on the baseline. Least called foul ever, but he plowed that guy. It was called in a girl's game last week, and a girl hit 2 to go into overtime.
March 13, 200917 yr The ESPN clock was slow. When watching it live it looked good because the ESPN clock was about .2 or .3 off the real time, and that was enough of a difference.
March 13, 200917 yr Call that never gets called. But a foul nonetheless. One of those things that has become a foul that no one wants to have decide a game. I think I remember some huge debate last year about that. Wasn't there something like that in the UK/Georgia game?
March 13, 200917 yr The ESPN clock was slow. When watching it live it looked good because the ESPN clock was about .2 or .3 off the real time, and that was enough of a difference. The ESPN clock is the official game clock...
March 13, 200917 yr Take that Devendork... :dancingpa It was the one time I actually didn't mind seeing him do something. So much for that, :banana:
March 13, 200917 yr The ESPN clock is the official game clock... Well to my untrained eye, when I was watching the ESPN clock at the bottom of the screen (on the live play), it still showed time while the clock on top of the goal and behind it was showing 0.00 and a red light.
March 13, 200917 yr Well to my untrained eye, when I was watching the ESPN clock at the bottom of the screen (on the live play), it still showed time while the clock on top of the goal and behind it was showing 0.00 and a red light. Just telling you the clock on the ESPN feed is directly connected to the actual game clock...
March 13, 200917 yr Just telling you the clock on the ESPN feed is directly connected to the actual game clock... I believe you, I just don't know what happened then to make it off on screen. It was definitely correct to overturn.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.