Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Syracuse vs Connecticut Updates...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 360
  • Views 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two more OT's and I'm calling in sick tomorrow

Adrian got him with the body on the put back...

  • Author

I like the no call there. He has to finish that.

Adrian got him with the body on the put back...

 

And on the back on the rebound :lol:

I believe Jim Boeheim said something that classified that foul . Used a nice adjective that started with a "F".

Two great passes in transition got the Cuse the look(s) they wanted.

I just had one of those weird "wake up for no reason in the middle of the night" moments and turned this game on... All I can say is WOW!

I like the no call there. He has to finish that.

 

I agree, I just a.) want to go to bed, and b.) want the Cuse to win.:eek:

If this keeps up, they'll have to move the tournament to an alternate site.

ESPN Classic just started the game from the beginning. :lol:

Charge. The Freshman takes it in the chest.

I said it was probably over before the first OT. To borrow a line from Dumb and Dumber.... " Samsonite, I was way off!"

Imagine how nice it feels to take a charge in the fifth OT

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.