Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Patterson ready for the NBA?

Featured Replies

So he's gone? I tend to think, it's his best shot at some great $...

  • Replies 31
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So he's gone? I tend to think, it's his best shot at some great $...

 

I agree. And so did the 3 NBA scouts last week...

I am not sure he is ready just yet, ... but then again as a UK fan, I want him back in Blue again next year.

No. He won't manhandle players in the NBA like he does in the SEC.

 

Hes not really manhandled a lot of players in the SEC this year IMO. Hes a great player. Hes not ready for the NBA yet. Thats not to say he won't get drafted and be in pretty good shape though if he did go.

Can he really play PF at the next level at 6'7"?

 

I would say hes a legit 6-8. Maybe I am wrong, but hes got good size. I think hes a late 1st round guy and probably a good investment.

I would say he is not ready for the NBA, but I honestly cannot see his stock rising a whole lot more than what it is now.

He's as ready as alot of them that go. Being a selfish UK fan I hope he comes back. Alot of people didn't think Rondo was ready, but he seems to be doing pretty good.

He's as ready as alot of them that go. Being a selfish UK fan I hope he comes back. Alot of people didn't think Rondo was ready, but he seems to be doing pretty good.

Good points and I am with you on selfishly hoping Patrick Patterson comes back for another season.

 

I think he needs to and I might have thought Rajon Rondo needed to return as well. Wrong! When he comes off his rookie contract, he will be handsomely rewarded for his talent.

This year is one of the weakest I've seen in a long time. Should be a lot better next year with guys like Favors and Cousins in the paint...

 

That is a complete dodge of the question, but I do agree with you.

 

Is he ready? No not at all. A year of playing four with Orton at the five will do wonders for him in the long run IMO.

That is a complete dodge of the question, but I do agree with you.

 

I was asked which draft class is weaker. What question did I dodge???

I was asked which draft class is weaker. What question did I dodge???

 

Oh, I didn't see that.

 

Um, the title of the thread!

He's as ready as alot of them that go. Being a selfish UK fan I hope he comes back. Alot of people didn't think Rondo was ready, but he seems to be doing pretty good.

 

 

I agree, He needs to go and get the money now and improve his game there.

Um, the title of the thread!

 

I'm honestly not sure. Right now I think the unknown part of his game works a bit in his favor against a weak draft class. I have no doubt someone would take him in Rd 1, but if next season he moves to PF full time and doesn't greatly improve his face up game it could hurt in a much better draft class. If he does improve those things I still think he slots in near the same spot for that reason...

I'm honestly not sure. Right now I think the unknown part of his game works a bit in his favor against a weak draft class. I have no doubt someone would take him in Rd 1, but if next season he moves to PF full time and doesn't greatly improve his face up game it could hurt in a much better draft class. If he does improve those things I still think he slots in near the same spot for that reason...

 

I agree, but he doesn't seem like the kind of kid who is going to leave strictly because of that. I think a year with Orton helps him down the road.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.