Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Patterson ready for the NBA?

Featured Replies

I would have to say no. I have seen team after team block his shot. He is not really tall for NBA standards. He needs to come back and develop better passing, a jump shot, and a face up game. Right now he has great body position for recieving passes. He shoots free thows well. He finishes when not going against a good defender.

 

What are you thoughts?

  • Replies 31
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PP would have the best free throw % in the NBA next year for a Center if he were to go, or any year for that matter. Other than that, he can definately learn some more tools in another year. There are way too many sub-par players rejecting him as of late. He needs a jump shot and a pump fake IMO.

PP would have the best free throw % in the NBA next year for a Center if he were to go, or any year for that matter. Other than that, he can definately learn some more tools in another year. There are way too many sub-par players rejecting him as of late. He needs a jump shot and a pump fake IMO.

He's strictly a PF at the next level...

This should be a poll...

 

I'd say no. I'm not just saying that because I want him to come back next year. I'm saying that because the USC game exposed that he still has to get a little more experience. He's the key. I think if Jodie goes, so be it, I'd love to have him back too though.

 

Although if he did leave, he'd have an NBA career similar to Jason Maxiell (sp?) from UC.

He hustles. He wants to win. He's athletic. His game is very limited right now for his body type.

No, but it's not all about ready. Timing is a bigger factor.

No, but it's not all about ready. Timing is a bigger factor.

 

But has his stock gone done recently??

But has his stock gone done recently??

 

I think it depends on the strength of the class too.

 

A good question for GT, is which of the following next two classes looks weaker? I know nothing is set, so it is hard to judge, but giving your best guess...

This year is one of the weakest I've seen in a long time. Should be a lot better next year with guys like Favors and Cousins in the paint...

He's strictly a PF at the next level...

 

Can he really play PF at the next level at 6'7"?

Can he really play PF at the next level at 6'7"?

Yes. All Star type PF, no but it's a role he can certainly fill in the mold of Max and Hayes. That's the thing though. If he spends a year at PF he risks seeing his draft stock go the way of both more than it would rise IMO...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.