Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Patterson ready for the NBA?

Featured Replies

IMO hes not going to be any higher than probably 20. Hes going to have a lot of big men in front of him (Thabeet, Griffin, Clark, Aminu probably, Hill, etc). Then if there is several foreign guys ahead of him it could drop him down farther. That could be the wild card in all this.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably not. Has to develop a more consistent mid-range game. There are a lot of holes in his game. He's solid, and I love his work ethic, and he's seems to be a genuinely good kid. I'm glad he's a Cat, but I don't think he's ready.

 

Having said that, if he's assured a top 15 or 20 pick, I'd go if I were in his shoes.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.