Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Has Billy done it?

Featured Replies

I think Daniel Orton reminds me a lot of DaJuan Blair from what I have seen, he along with Patterson (Please stay Pat, you need one more year!), Pilgrim, Stevenson and Harrellson coming off the bench is a formidable frontcourt along with Jon Hood, who I think will be very effective and will start from day one of stepping on campus, on the wing with Darius Miller coming off the bench and Meeks (who should stay as well) and Vilarino-someone who played Point in High school-Liggins maturing every day and Porter's veteran play, UK can be very good season. The sky is the limit next year IMO, a top five ranking, possible Final Four, National Title and SEC title are all realistic goals if all the pieces come back next year

  • Replies 96
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delk was a PG though, Meeks is far from it. Meeks is going to be going up against guys that are 3-4 inches bigger than he is on a nightly basis. Not to mention most of them can all handle and are just as quick as Jodie. I just think he's going to have trouble competing with the typical NBA 2G. JMO.

Rick Pitino wanted to make a point guard out of Tony Delk, but Tony struggled to adapt and played very little his freshman year as a result.

 

Tony Delk played mostly two guard in his time at Kentucky and in the NBA. He was only 6'1" but those long arms and no neck allowed him to play much longer.

Patterson showed a very weak spot on Wednesday...

Patterson showed a very weak spot on Wednesday...

I felt that the South Carolina game greatly exposed why Patrick Patterson has some NBA scouts concerned about how his game will project on the next level.

 

I will say, it appeared in the South Carolina game that UK players had no legs and the Gamecock players were on pogo sticks. Another two hour practice the day of the game?

Of course, next season's success primarily depends upon decisions by both Meeks & Patterson. I want them both to be back, but if they can make millions next season, I would be selfish to demand them to stay. .

 

:thumb: I agree and as for the bolded, O.K., I'll say it and admit that I am and want to be selfish. I demand they stay!!:D

I felt that the South Carolina game greatly exposed why Patrick Patterson has some NBA scouts concerned about how his game will project on the next level.

 

I will say, it appeared in the South Carolina game that UK players had no legs and the Gamecock players were on pogo sticks. Another two hour practice the day of the game?

 

That game (and the only "game" played was by SC :rolleyes:) did look like that our guys were standing in quick sand.

As for Patterson getting all those shots blocked I have two word.......Pump Fake.

I think Daniel Orton reminds me a lot of DaJuan Blair from what I have seen

 

Daniel has about 3 inches on DeJuan, so if they're similar otherwise, I'll be very happy.

Daniel has about 3 inches on DeJuan, so if they're similar otherwise, I'll be very happy.

 

I think you will be. Both are ultra-physical, with a tough work ethic. I think Orton's ripped down 2 or 3 backboards this season. Always a good sign:thumb:

I think you will be. Both are ultra-physical, with a tough work ethic. I think Orton's ripped down 2 or 3 backboards this season. Always a good sign:thumb:

He hasn't played all season...

That site should have its mock draft rights revoked. Zero chance that happens.

 

The one thing is that this years draft class is going to be pretty weak. I think normally he would have been a second rounder this year. However I think he would definitely be a first round pick this year if he came out. Which I hope he dont.

The one thing is that this years draft class is going to be pretty weak. I think normally he would have been a second rounder this year. However I think he would definitely be a first round pick this year if he came out. Which I hope he dont.

Talked to three NBA scouts on Thursday and all said Meeks was a mid 2nd rounder...

Just to be clear... I said Meeks reminded me of Wade WHEN he played against UK. I believe he will be an above average PRO but no one ever knows if he could turn out to be a top five or not. No one thought Wade would be a top five coming out of college.:rolleyes:

 

Actually I did! :D That is why he became my favorite player right away, even though he destroyed UK who I love!

Talked to three NBA scouts on Thursday and all said Meeks was a mid 2nd rounder...

 

Well I guess that is why I am not a NBA scout haha

 

(Whoa this is the first time I seen all the new smileys on here.) :clap:

I think Daniel Orton reminds me a lot of DaJuan Blair from what I have seen, he along with Patterson (Please stay Pat, you need one more year!), Pilgrim, Stevenson and Harrellson coming off the bench is a formidable frontcourt along with Jon Hood, who I think will be very effective and will start from day one of stepping on campus, on the wing with Darius Miller coming off the bench and Meeks (who should stay as well) and Vilarino-someone who played Point in High school-Liggins maturing every day and Porter's veteran play, UK can be very good season. The sky is the limit next year IMO, a top five ranking, possible Final Four, National Title and SEC title are all realistic goals if all the pieces come back next year

 

Billy needs to recruit an in game coach to take this team to the next level...

I think Daniel Orton reminds me a lot of DaJuan Blair from what I have seen, he along with Patterson (Please stay Pat, you need one more year!), Pilgrim, Stevenson and Harrellson coming off the bench is a formidable frontcourt along with Jon Hood, who I think will be very effective and will start from day one of stepping on campus, on the wing with Darius Miller coming off the bench and Meeks (who should stay as well) and Vilarino-someone who played Point in High school-Liggins maturing every day and Porter's veteran play, UK can be very good season. The sky is the limit next year IMO, a top five ranking, possible Final Four, National Title and SEC title are all realistic goals if all the pieces come back next year

 

I wouldnt hold my breath.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.