Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Has Billy done it?

Featured Replies

I wouldnt hold my breath.

 

Ah, I guess I'll hold it until I'm purple in the face.

  • Replies 96
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He hasn't played all season...

 

Sorry, my mistake. Then ripping backboards down as a Junior is even more impressive!:thumb:

Sorry, my mistake. Then ripping backboards down as a Junior is even more impressive!:thumb:

He missed the dunk... :D

He missed the dunk... :D

 

I'm sure he was worried about the collapsing backboard more than the basket at that point...:lol:

I'm sure he was worried about the collapsing backboard more than the basket at that point...:lol:

It didn't break until after he bricked it. Plus it was just shattered glass from an old style rim that sliced him up pretty good... :idunno:

I haven't read this thread in a few days, I honestly thought the original post was a joke.

 

Guess I was wrong,:ohbrother:

I didn't consider it a joke at all. With the qualifications he laid out, I feel that it is an excellent thread.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.