Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 77 Tennessee 58

Featured Replies

This one was a very good win for U.K., I thought that it was a complete "TEAM" win as well. Miller imo looked very good. We (U.K.) have to do a better job of keeping people off of the boards. Reboundng imo is like playing defense in that it doesn't take all american talent to rebound, just takes players busting their butt and hustle. I thought the defense today was excellent. Overall good game from everyone.

A win is a win and especially sweet over U.T. and the tanning bed guy :ylsuper:, at least he has a coat to match his skin :D.

Today Bruce Pearl once again proved that Pat Summit is the top basketball coach at Tennesee.

On to Columbia and a huge game with the USC Gamecocks Wednesday night.

 

GO BIG BLUE!!!

 

I agree 100% Pat is a beast. He's got to go down as one of the greatest coaches ever despite the fact that he coaches women's basketball.

  • Replies 76
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree 100% Pat is a beast. He's got to go down as one of the greatest coaches ever despite the fact that he coaches women's basketball.

 

:lol:

Big win for the Cats, glad to see others step up. Miller played great!

Just got in from the game...I was in the Lower arena...My goodness Patrick Paterson is a Monster in person...

 

Glad to see Porter hit some 3s after He couldn't throw it in the ocean...

Nice to see Miller play Imo the best college game He has played so far....

 

 

The Cats have to get meaner on the offensive Glass...They would have won by 30+ today if they learn how to Box out...:taz:

Once again, Bruce Pearl won four Division II national championships. He might not be the best coach in the nation, but he can coach basketball.

 

Better double check your source. Pearl only claimed one D2 championships while at USI.

If other people can contribute for UK they are a solid ballclub....UT is miserable....flat out awful.

 

UT? The team that beat the #2 team in the Big East by 12?

UK played well today. They play like this they should win the sec tourney

Miller, Patterson, and Porter all played very well. The rest of the team didn't do much IMO.

 

:ohbrother:

 

Meeks had 14 points, 3 assists, and 3 steals while being the focus of the defense all game.

 

Harris didn't miss a shot, grabbed 3 boards, zero TOs and only 1 foul.

 

Stevenson shot 75% and had 5 boards.

 

Stewart had 5 points, 1 board, and 1 assist in 6 minutes.

Thought UK jumped out early and relied on interior defense, to get the win. Porter looked awful shooting early but knocked down some big shots later. Miller was active and is getting more aggressive.

 

UK's half court defense kept UT pressured and in my opinion, was the difference in the game.

I think UK is capable of playing a little bit better than they did today.

Tennessee isnt very good

Miller is gradually showing progress. I still think he needs to have more urgency on offense

and once again Tenn. isnt very good

Once again, Bruce Pearl won four Division II national championships. He might not be the best coach in the nation, but he can coach basketball.
He only won it once ...

I think this is another win against a non-tournament team. I am not sure this put them in. It took UT out. They are terrible. Still can not loose the rest of the season. IMO

I think this is another win against a non-tournament team. I am not sure this put them in. It took UT out. They are terrible. Still can not loose the rest of the season. IMO

 

Cats need to pick up 3 more wins, IMO.

Cats need to pick up 3 more wins, IMO.

 

I think they need all 4. They do have 4 left right?

I think they need all 4. They do have 4 left right?

 

Two plus a win in the SEC tournament would probably do it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.