Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 77 Tennessee 58

Featured Replies

I noticed that on a lot of UT offensive rebounds, Stevenson was pushed or muscled completely under the rim or out of bounds.He needs to get stronger. This would help UK stopping so many O rebounds.

  • Replies 76
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I noticed that on a lot of UT offensive rebounds, Stevenson was pushed or muscled completely under the rim or out of bounds.He needs to get stronger. This would help UK stopping so many O rebounds.

I agree. He gets a guy like Williams on him and he doesn't stand a chance.

I noticed that on a lot of UT offensive rebounds, Stevenson was pushed or muscled completely under the rim or out of bounds.He needs to get stronger. This would help UK stopping so many O rebounds.

 

I agree. Stevenson doesn't have the mass to really fight for position.

 

UK could really use a 6'10" 260# kind of guy. :sssh:

I agree. Stevenson doesn't have the mass to really fight for position.

 

UK could really use a 6'10" 260# kind of guy. :sssh:

 

Paging the Big Dipper. Paging King and Kong. :D

ESPN just said that UK with Patterson and Meeks is not only a tournament team, but a very dangerous tournament team :thumb:

 

They can be very dangerous, but on the other hand they can be very bad at times. It all comes down to taking care of the ball and someone other than Meeks and Patterson stepping up, if they do that they will be fine.

I could get use to Darius Miller being the 3rd option. UK could be VERY dangerous if he and Perry got into the mix.

I could get use to Darius Miller being the 3rd option. UK could be VERY dangerous if he and Perry got into the mix.

 

You talking about Dwight Perry? :D

You talking about Dwight Perry? :D

 

 

This kid Is NEVER sad about anything, I would love to see some UK players play with the energy He has...A man could only dream :ylsuper:

This kid Is NEVER sad about anything, I would love to see some UK players play with the energy He has...A man could only dream :ylsuper:

 

I have a buddy who lives at the lodge and he says everyone loves Dwight. He's great guy to have around the team.

He is always the first one off of the bench. Either congratulating someone, or patting them on the back telling them to keep their heads up. He is a big part of UK's team. But I was talking about Stevenson!:ohbrother::lol:

I have a buddy who lives at the lodge and he says everyone loves Dwight. He's great guy to have around the team.

 

I have heard the same thing. :thumb:

When Kentucky limits their turnovers its tough for anyone to beat them.

When Kentucky limits their turnovers its tough for anyone to beat them.

 

This quote IMO hits the nail on the head!

When Kentucky limits their turnovers its tough for anyone to beat them.

 

When they limit turnovers and get scoring from other than Meeks and Patterson they are very tough for anyone to beat them. If others continue to step up they will continue to win.

Great win by the Wildcats and I was there in person to see it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.