Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 77 Tennessee 58

Featured Replies

  • Author
I don't think UK defense was any factor in the win. Tennessee just can't shoot from outside.

 

Yeah but UK forced them to shoot outside.:clap::D

  • Replies 76
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah but UK forced them to shoot outside.:clap::D

 

I know, and all I'm trying to get at is teams that score well from the perimeter, they kill UK. Tennessee is definitely not one of those teams, but hey I'll take the win.

Nice bounceback win after the Vandy loss. GREAT to have Patterson back, Miller played a very solid game, .. not just shooting but rebounding and I think he had 6 assists. Very solid TEAM win, which is exactly what they needed. :thumb:

  • Author

Is Pearl that good of a coach or did Lofton really help him that much?

Darius has been playing better every game for about the last 5 or 6 games.

Is Pearl that good of a coach or did Lofton really help him that much?

 

Once again, Bruce Pearl won four Division II national championships. He might not be the best coach in the nation, but he can coach basketball.

Yeah he was right behind the bench today.

 

I would look for him at the Mason County game tonight then.

Great all around game for UK. The defense was great.

If other people can contribute for UK they are a solid ballclub....UT is miserable....flat out awful.

  • Author
I would look for him at the Mason County game tonight then.

 

Yeah I would assume he would be there.

This one was a very good win for U.K., I thought that it was a complete "TEAM" win as well. Miller imo looked very good. We (U.K.) have to do a better job of keeping people off of the boards. Reboundng imo is like playing defense in that it doesn't take all american talent to rebound, just takes players busting their butt and hustle. I thought the defense today was excellent. Overall good game from everyone.

A win is a win and especially sweet over U.T. and the tanning bed guy :ylsuper:, at least he has a coat to match his skin :D.

Today Bruce Pearl once again proved that Pat Summit is the top basketball coach at Tennesee.

 

On to Columbia and a huge game with the USC Gamecocks Wednesday night.

 

GO BIG BLUE!!!

Once again, Bruce Pearl won four Division II national championships. He might not be the best coach in the nation, but he can coach basketball.

 

Pearl is the fourth best coach in Tennessee, maybe lower :clap:. Summit, Stallings and Calapari are all imo ahead of him and the guy at Austin Peay may very well be, he isn't a bad coach at all.

Miller, Patterson, and Porter all played very well. The rest of the team didn't do much IMO.

Miller, Patterson, and Porter all played very well. The rest of the team didn't do much IMO.

 

I thought those three played very good as well. I also felt U.K. had a good "team win, all contributed imo. U.T. was all over Meeks with the "junk" defense's and we finally made adjustments to it.

Wow, it's two hours after a butt whippin on UT and hardly any posts in this thread. If UK had lost all the BCG bashers would have 150 posts already. Great game by everyone today and truly a team win which is what it takes.:clap::clap:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.